Here's what you can expect…
What time is The Great British Bake Off 2018 final on?
The Great British Bake Off 2018 kicked off back in August but TONIGHT, December 25, will see the return of the festive special.
You can catch the action from 8pm on Channel 4.
The 2018 series was won by Rahul Mandal.
Which contestants return for the Bake Off Christmas special?
Liam Charles, Flo Atkins, Jane Beedle and Andrew Smyth will be back to bake at Christmas.
A New Year's episode will then follow, starring Candice Brown, Kate Henry, Tamal Ray and Steven Carter-Bailey.
Who are the judges of The Great British Bake Off 2018?
The successful judging duo of Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith returned for the 2018 series.
Paul Hollywood stuck with the show when it moved to Channel 4 from BBC with Prue joining as a new judge in 2017.
She wrote on social media that she was "thrilled" to be back for the new series.
Prue is a restaurateur, novelist and cookery writer and Paul is a renowned chef.
Who is presenting The Great British Bake Off 2018?
Presenters Noel Fielding and Sandi Toksvig also returned as the show's hosts in 2018.
Noel is a British comedian who is best known for creating the series The Mighty Boosh.
Sandi is a Danish-British comedian who has hosted The News Quiz and QI.
Jo Brand also returned as the host of the GBBO aftershow An Extra Slice.
Who were the contestants in the line-up of Great British Bake Off 2018?
The line-up featured a range of people from different professions and parts of the country…
- Luke, 30 – Civil Servant/ House and Techno DJ – Sheffield
- Antony, 30 – Banker – London
- Kim-Joy, 27 – Mental Health Specialist – Leeds
- Jon, 47 – Blood Courier – Newport, Wales
- Ruby, 23 – Project Manager – London
- Dan, 36 – Full-Time Parent – London
- Rahul, 30 – Research Assistant – Rotherham
- Manon, 26 – Software Project Manager – London
- Karen, 60 – In-Store Sampling Assistant – West Yorkshire
- Imelda, 33 – Countryside Recreation Officer – Co. Tyrone, N.Ireland
- Terry, 56 – Retired Air Steward – West Midlands
- Briony, 33 – Full-Time Parent – Bristol
Source: Read Full Article