On the August 11, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by senior writer and weekend editor Brad Oman to have a spoiler discussion about Marvel’s What If… season 1 episode 1 “Captain Carter”.
Opening Banter: New Coke Zero.
In The Spoiler Room: Marvel’s What If… season 1 episode 1 “Captain Carter”
- Brief reactions
- Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ Review: The Multiverse Offers Mixed Results with Stylish Animation and Rushed Storytelling
- What is this show?
- Who are the watchers?
- The moment it branches
- Butterfly effect
- Figuring out hat multiverse we are in
- Marketing differences
- Favorite moments
- Least favorite moments
- The ending of the episode
- What does the ending mean for future episodes
- Captain Carter is the Crux of Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ Animated Series and Will Return in Future Seasons
- Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ Writer and Director Discuss Remixing the MCU, the Arc of The Watcher & More [Interview]
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article