RHOBH's Dorit Kemsley's home invasion aftermath 'will be filmed for new season as she's traumatized' by horrific robbery

REAL Housewives of Beverly Hills star Dorit Kemsley’s home invasion aftermath “will be filmed for the new season.”

The 45-year-old is “traumatized” by the horrific robbery, a source exclusively told The Sun.


Dorit was robbed at gunpoint by three men who broke into her home on and threatened her life while her children were sleeping on Wednesday.

The Sun can confirm Bravo cameras will roll to capture the aftermath of Dorit’s terrifying home invasion. 

A source exclusively told The Sun: “She’s very shaken up and will be traumatized for a while about this but she’s trying to stay calm and strong for her kids.

“She knows they’re impacted by this too.”

A source told The Sun that the TV star’s husband PK, 54, was not home during the invasion.

The insider added: “Her friends are being so supportive and helping her through this.

“PK was there for her over the phone the entire time until he was able to be with her in person.”

THE INVASION

Earlier on Thursday, a spokesperson for the LAPD told The Sun: “The home invasion occurred at 10:50 pm PST Wednesday night by three male suspects."

Police claimed there were no injuries, and it's unknown what property was stolen from the star’s Encino Hills mansion in Los Angeles.

The thieves broke into the massive home often featured on RHOBH through her children's classroom door, The Daily Mail first reported on Thursday.

The reality star and her children were asleep when they entered the property, and they headed straight for the fashion designer's bedroom after the break-in.

Dorit awoke to the men at the end of her bed, a source told the Daily Mail.

They reportedly grabbed her as she pleaded: "Don’t kill me, I'm a mother."

The TV personality begged for the intruders to not "hurt her babies" as her sons Jagger, seven, and Phoenix, five, were asleep in their bedrooms.

One of the men reportedly responded: "Kill her."

The robbers then proceeded to ransack her home for 20 minutes as they stole "over $100,000 worth of jewelry and handbags," according to TMZ.

The men did not enter the children's bedrooms, and allegedly left after gathering her most valuable belongings.

After the invasion, the Bravo star called both the police and PK, and has remained at her home ever since.

LEANING ON FRIENDS

Dorit's RHOBH co-stars Erika Jayne, 50, Lisa Rinna, 58, and Kyle Richards, 52, visited the traumatized star at her mansion on Thursday.

Wanting to comfort their friend and fellow real housewife, Lisa and Erika arrived separately at Dorit’s house on Thursday morning to spend some time with her.

The robbery took place after Bravo host Andy Cohen warned Dorit and her co-stars that he was "concerned" about them getting robbed.

ANDY'S WARNING

During part 3 of RHOBH’s Season 11 reunion, Andy brought up his worries to the women as Dorit, Lisa, Garcelle Beauvais, Erika and Kyle sat on the couch listening.

The host recalled how Lisa had previously revealed to everyone that she had vintage dresses worth millions of dollars stored in her detached garage.

Andy then switched gears to ask Dorit about all of the expensive, designer clothes fans see her wearing on the show all the time.



    Source: Read Full Article