KATIE Price has vowed to "not think about what will happen next month" in a new cryptic post ahead of her drink driving sentencing in December.
The former glamour model took to her Instagram story today to reshare a friend's positive post about focusing on the now and commented "well said" alongside it.
It read: "Tip of the day: Don't think about what can happen in a month. Don't think about what can happen in a year.
"Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get to closer to where you want to be.
"Today is another day for you to start creating your own happiness."
Earlier this month, Katie spoke about her drink-drive crash for the first time and admitted she "could have killed someone."
The 43-year-old star posted and then deleted a short clip teasing a tell-all video about the moment she flipped her car in the early hours of the morning.
Sitting alongside fiance Carl Woods she said: "I got in my car, had a collision. I regret it. I have upset people around me, and I have upset myself.
"I could have been hurt or I could have been dead. I could have killed someone, or I could have injured someone."
Former Love Island star Carl was seen sitting alongside her stroking a dog but did not speak during the short clip.
It was captioned: "New video tonight at 5pm with @carljwoods. Explaining what happened."
Katie was arrested after crashing her vehicle near Partridge Green in West Sussex at the end of September.
She later pleaded guilty to drink-driving, driving without insurance and while disqualified following the crash.
The star was ordered by a judge to undertake treatment at The Priory last month after she was involved in a drink drive smash.
Katie recently finished her latest stint and is continuing her recovery at home ahead of her impending court date.
The star, famous for her reality show and string of high-profile relationships, will be sentenced on December 15.
The former glamour model – who tested positive for cocaine and alcohol – was also told she must not commit any further offences until she is due back in court.
Katie originally posted a video to promote a forthcoming YouTube film but it was swiftly deleted – though was captured by the Mirror beforehand.
Since returning home, Katie has turned her attention to work and has just launched a make-up range for children and adults.
She is also due to launch her new baby range soon alongside her sister Sophie after being forced to cancel it last month.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The Sun Showbiz team?
Email [email protected] or call us direct on 02077824220 .
We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
Source: Read Full Article