Katie Price and boyfriend Carl Woods cosy up as they zip across the ocean on an inflatable in the Maldives

KATIE Price and boyfriend Carl Woods couldn't stop smiling as they zipped across the ocean on an inflatable in the Maldives.

In new pictures from the couples' three-week luxury holiday, Katie let her hair down and took part in some water sports.

She cosied up to Carl on a giant green and black inflatable that was pulled by a jet ski.

The couple wore life jackets and gripped on tight as moved across the crystal clear water.

They returned home from the romantic trip just days ago – after a man was arrested over a cruel video mocking her disabled son Harvey.

The 42-year-old reality star was pictured alongside Carl as she boarded a seaplane back to the main land.

Pricey was seen in her wheelchair, with her two broken feet encased in sparkling orthopaedic boots, being wheeled to the aircraft.

It was a sad end to the trip for the pair, who took the lavish holiday in a bid to conceive the star's sixth child.

The Sun revealed a man had been arrested accused of sharing the cruel online video mocking Harvey, 18.

The unnamed 52-year-old was arrested in a dawn raid at his home in Hastings.

The video sees a woman, who is thought to be playing Katie, saying: "If someone says something horrible to Harvey, what do we say?"

Her partner, wearing face paint, responded: "Hello you c***s."

Katie wrote: "I've been sent this disgusting racist mockery p**s taking video about me and Harvey mocking his disabilities.

"Clearly planned hence the face painting! Does anybody know these disgusting humans as I will be reporting this to the police.

"Words cannot describe how upset I am, this is so cruel. These people need reporting."

The Sun is now backing Katie’s campaign to find the couple in the video – and encouraging readers to get in touch if they have any information. 

A spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “A 52-year-old man from Hastings has been arrested by police investigating an offensive video posted on Twitter.

“Police were made aware of the video around 8.40pm on Wednesday (November 4).

“The man was arrested around 4.45am on Thursday (November 5) on suspicion of sending by public communication network an offensive / indecent / obscene / menacing message.

“He remains in police custody at this time.”

Source: Read Full Article