I'M A Celeb fans have begged ITV not to cancel the show – saying it’s the "only thing" that’ll get them through a second lockdown.
Bosses have been forced to monitor the lockdown crisis amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic as Boris Johnson announced more restrictions in England from Thursday.
And viewers had been paranoid that celebs who live in England might not make it to Wales which is under a national two-week fire-break.
However, bosses have been prepared for every eventuality – and today confirmed the show will launch on November 15th.
Fans breathed a sigh of relief on Twitter today, as one said: "If you really think I'm going to spend the whole of lockdown 2.0 watching celebrities do challenges in a Welsh castle, you would be absolutely right"
Another tweeted: "something to lift everyone spirits during the lockdown 🤗 bring it on"
One more wrote: "Okay UK, The only thing that'll get us through this month Lockdown is @imacelebrity and we all know it."
A source told The Sun Online last month that reports the show is in chaos are untrue and bosses aren’t looking to cancel the show but are monitoring the situation closely.
A source told The Sunday People: "It has been a huge concern to the casting team as well as producers. The possibility of postponing the series and rescheduling to early next year was given due consideration.
"But rescheduling isn’t a viable option as the casting involves set dates in contracts for talent."
I'm A Celeb have already been forced to relocate the show from its usual Australian jungle to a castle in Wales due to travel restrictions.
However, the I'm A Celeb cast has been confirmed with Shane Richie, Sir Mo Farrah, Vernon Kay and Beverley Callard all taking part.
And despite all the ongoing concerns behind-the-scenes, it appears to be business as usual for fans – with I'm A Celeb teasing another hilarious new trailer earlier today.
Hosts Ant and Dec starred in the brief clip ahead of the show's planned return next month later this month.
Source: Read Full Article