FRANCIS NGANNOU takes on Stipe Miocic in the early hours of Sunday morning in a huge heavyweight match-up.
UFC champ Miocic beat Ngannou on points back in 2018 but Ngannou has racked up a bunch of impressive wins since then, and is back to claim redemption.
What channel is UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou 2 and can it be live streamed?
- The huge UFC heavyweight title fight will be shown live on BT Sport 2 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream all of the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- The clash will also be available on a Smart TV, so long as it carries the BT Sport app.
- The action will get going from midnight UK time on Sunday, March 27. The main card is set to start at 3am, with the main event to begin at around 5am.
How to watch UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou 2 for FREE
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
UFC 260: Miocic vs Ngannou 2 FULL CARD
Main card – from 3am UK / 11pm ET
- Stipe Miocic (c) vs Francis Ngannou (main event – UFC heavyweight title)
- Tyron Woodley vs Vicente Luque (co-man – weltwerweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs Thomas Almeida (bantamweight)
- Gillian Robertson vs Miranda Maverick (women's flyweight)
- Khama Worthy vs Jamie Mullarkey (lightweight)
Prelims – from 1am UK / 9pm ET
- Alonzo Menifield vs William Knight (light-heavyweight)
- Jessica Penne vs Hannah Goldy (women's strawweight)
- Abubakar Nurmagomedov vs Jared Gooden (welterweight)
- Modestas Bukauskas vs Michał Oleksiejczuk (light-heavyweight)
Early prelims – from 11pm UK / 7pm US
- Shane Young vs Omar Morales (featherweight)
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs Abu Azaitar (middleweight)
Source: Read Full Article