MANCHESTER UNITED boss Erik ten Hag is under immense pressure as his side travel to Fulham for an intriguing Premier League contest.
Goals from Miguel Almiron, Lewis Hall and Joe Willock saw the Red Devils go crashing out of the Carabao Cup at the hands of Newcastle.
And it was a result that has now meant United have made their worst start to the season in 61 years.
But the Manchester giants will be expected to bounce back against Fulham who are lingering in the bottom half of the table.
However, Marco Silva's men go into this game fresh from a Carabao Cup fourth-round win against Championship outfit, Ipswich Town.
When is Fulham vs Man Utd?
- Manchester United's crucial lunchtime clash against Fulham will take place on Saturday, November 4.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 12:30pm GMT.
- Craven Cottage is the allocated venue for this Premier League match and it can host approximately 25,700 fans.
- Goals from Jadon Sancho and Bruno Fernandes helped United overturn a one-goal deficit when the sides met on the last day of the 2022/23 campaign.
Read more on Man Utd
Ten Hag SECOND favourite to go next – but why haven't any gaffers been axed yet?
Sheikh Jassim's Prem rivals 'stake', Ten Hag feels sorry for United fans
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Fulham vs Manchester United will be broadcast LIVE on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.
- Coverage is expected to commence from 11am GMT – one hour and 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Fans can also stream the action on Discovery+ via any mobile device or tablet.
- Alternatively, follow SunSport's live blog for minute-by-minute coverage of the entire match.
What is the team news?
Marco Silva would have been pleased to see his side progress to the quarter-final of the Carabao Cup without picking up any new injuries.
However, the Fulham boss is set to continue without the quintet of Issa Diop (foot), Kenny Tete (muscle), Adama Troare (muscle), Tosin Adarabioyo (groin) and Steven Benda (cruciate ligament) for the United clash.
Elsewhere, Casemiro's return to the team was cut short as the Brazilian icon sustained a muscular injury during the Carabao Cup Newcastle defeat.
Most read in Football
FRANKS A LOT
Lampard set for dugout return despite dismal record as Chelsea interim boss
Ten Hag SECOND favourite to go next – but why haven’t any gaffers been axed yet?
Carabao Cup draw ‘rigged’ blast Newcastle fans after yet another nightmare tie
CARABAO CUP DRAW
Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool and West Ham discover quarter-final fates
And it could mean that Casemiro will be joining Tyrell Malacia (knee), Lisandro Martinez (foot), Amad Diallo (knee) and Luke Shaw (muscle) on the sidelines.
While there is still no return date for exiled Jadon Sancho.
What are the latest odds?
- Fulham to win 23/10
- Draw 5/2
- Man Utd to win 11/10
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article