West Ham will travel to Craven Cottage full of confidence and with one of the league's form players in Felipe Anderson.
Man City vs Everton
- Man City to score in both halves, 8/13 with Betway
- Richarlison to score anytime, 3/1 with Paddy Power
MAN City have a chance to regain top spot from Liverpool with a win over Everton.
They are formidable at the Etihad and have piled on 19 goals in their last five home games.
Everton so nearly kept Liverpool quiet in the Merseyside derby but this could be a different story – Man City to score in both halves is 8/13 with Betway.
Richarlison is proving why Everton were right to splash £50m out on him with two goals in his last two games and the Brazilian is 3/1 to score anytime with Paddy Power.
SunSport's betting tips and news
SunSport's Betting Tips page
- Here you will find the best tips on a variety of sports and movements in the market
- Our tipsters study and pick the best odds on the market
Fulham vs West Ham
- West Ham to score 3+ goals, 3/1 with Sky Bet
- Felipe Anderson to score first 10/1 with Betfair
THERE is a real sense of optimism surrounding the Hammers after three wins from their last three games.
And what better than to go to rock bottom Fulham with the worst defensive record in the league?
The Cottagers managed to concede four goals against a stodgy Man United side and with Felipe Anderson tearing up the left wing we fancy West Ham to score 3+ goals at 3/1 with Sky Bet.
Anderson has five goals in his last six games, including a sumptuous effort against Crystal Palace last weekend, and he’s a tasty 10/1 to score first with Betfair.
Source: Read Full Article