EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP newcomers Finland are playing their second major tournament fixture as they face Russia.
Teemu Pukki and co stunned the likes of Greece and Bosnia in qualifying to make it to this competition and will now be looking to surprise neighbours Russia.
The Russians meanwhile are looking to build on an impressive run to the quarter-final of the 2018 World Cup they hosted.
What time does Finland vs Russia kick off?
- Finland vs Russia takes place on Wednesday, June 16.
- The match kicks off at 2pm in the UK.
- That's 4pm in both Finland and Russia.
- Last time the two sides met was back in 2009 when Guus Hiddink's Russia ran out 3-0 winners in a World Cup qualifier in Helsinki.
What TV channel is Finland vs Russia on and can I live stream it?
- Finland vs Russia is live on BBC One.
- To stream the game live, head to the BBC iPlayer.
- Yle are showing Euro 2020 live in Finland while VGTRK, Perviy Kanal and Match TV are the Russian broadcasters.
Can I watch Finland vs Russia for free?
- Yes. BBC and the BBC iPlayer are FREE for all UK viewers with a TV licence.
- Get your TV licence here.
Nikolai Alho is a doubt for the Finns as he continues to suffer from an ankle problem.
Jukka Raitala came off during the win against Denmark and it remains to be seen if the full-back can play.
Yuri Zhirkov is out of the remainder of the tournament after picking up a calf injury.
Andrey Mostovoy will plan no part here either after testing positive for Covid-19.
Source: Read Full Article