NATHAN GORMAN and Daniel Dubois are on a collision course at the O2 Arena.
Two of the most talented young heavyweights in the country face off for the vacant BBBofC British Heavyweight Title.
Both of these fighters have undefeated records, with the 23-year-old Gorman coming in off the back of a comfortable win over Kevin Johnson in March.
Whilst this will be Dynamite Dubois' third fight of 2019 already, with the Greenwich star having already dismantled Richard Lartey and Razvan Cojanu.
When is Dubois vs Gorman?
THIS all-British heavyweight showdown is set for Saturday, July 13.
It will be held at the O2 Arena in London.
The evening's entertainment begins at 6pm with a packed undercard.
Expect the main event around 10pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
YOU can catch all the action live from the capital on BT Sport.
Coverage will begin at 7pm on BT Sport 1.
If you want to stream, download the BT Sport app on your mobile, tablet, games console or PC.
Can I watch Dubois vs Gorman for FREE?
EE subscribers can get a three-month free trial of the BT Sport app, which will cost £15-a-month thereafter if not cancelled.
During the trial period, all data used will also come free of charge.
All you have to do is text SPORT to 150 to sign up.
What they said
Nathan Gorman: "I’m over the moon we’ve got the fight on. Fair play to Daniel, I didn't think he would have accepted it, but he is obviously as keen as I am to fight.
"There should be plenty of excitement and I’m sure the fans will love it.
"I can't see it going 12 rounds and the plan is to go in there and stop him. The winner will proceed onto world honours, I'd imagine. The British title propels you on to the world stage."
Daniel Dubois: "I am very confident that I can knock anyone in the world out right now.
"I would have fought Joe Joyce and now I will fight Gorman. I am confident in my own ability that I can deal with everyone out there and I've got what it takes to beat them.
"I believe I am way ahead and better than Gorman and on fight night I will prove it."
- Daniel Dubois vs Nathan Gorman (vacant BBBofC British heavyweight title)
- Joe Joyce vs Bryant Jennings (heavyweight)
- Liam Williams vs Karim Achour (vacant WBC sulver middleweight title)
- Archie Sharp vs Jordan McCorry (super featherweight)
- Sunny Edwards vs Hiram Gallardo (super flyweight)
- Hamzah Sheeraz vs Scott James (middleweight)
- Willy Hutchinson vs Josip Perkovic (light heavyweight)
- Denn McCann vs Jerson Larios (bantamweight)
- Florian Marku vs Tommy Broadbent (welterweight)
- Jonathan Palata vs Ferenc Zsalek (heavyweight)
- Jake Pettitt vs Elvis Guillen (super featherweight)
- Mark Chamberlain vs Youssef Al Hamidi (lightweight)
- Micky Burke (debut) vs Michael Williams (welterweight)
Source: Read Full Article