DANIEL DUBOIS returns to the ring THIS SATURDAY in a heavyweight dust-up against American star Trevor Bryan.
Dubois hasn't been in action since a win on the undercard of Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley back in August.
The Brit decimated Joe Cusumano in a round to claim his second victory on the bounce under trainer Shane McGuigan.
But before that, Dubois' biggest fight came against Joe Joyce, who stopped his man in the 10th round of their exciting contest.
Dubois, however is firing on all cylinders again and is hoping to get a world title shot in the next 12-18 months.
But first he has the chance to win a WBA regular strap against Bryan, who is 22-0, with his biggest win coming against Bermane Stivern.
Watch Tyson throw huge body hooks in training with icon linked with Paul fight
Boxing icon says AJ and Fury aren’t ‘greats’ and haven’t ‘shown a lot’
When is Dubois vs Bryan?
- Dubois' big fight with Bryan will take place on THIS SATURDAY, June 11.
- The clash will be held at Casino Miami Jai-Alai in Miami, Florida.
- There are expected to be 6,500 fans in attendance at the event.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Dubois vs Bryan will be shown live on BT Sport in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- The ring-walks for Dubois vs Bryan are expected to get underway at 11:35pm on Saturday, June 11 in the UK.
Dubois vs Bryan FULL CARD
- Daniel Dubois vs Trevor Bryan
- DaCarree Scott vs. Jonathan Guidry
- Johnnie Langston vs. Isaiah Thompson
- Tre’Sean Wiggins vs. Travis Castellon
- Ahmed Elbiali vs. Dervin Colina
- Luis J. Rodriguez Fernandez vs. Derrick Evans
Most read in Boxing
Fury buys '£20K top security dog' to protect huge family and home
I bet KSI £9k I'd beat him at rock paper scissors – he left me sobbing
Fury warned about Paul's 'dangerous' style and to take YouTuber 'seriously'
Tyson speaks out on talk of himintervening to stop Russia-Ukraine war
FABULOUS BINGO: Get a £20 bonus & 30 free spins when you spend £10 today
What has been said?
“It has been frustrating so I am glad to get it on, finally," Dubois said.
“I will definitely take it out on him with controlled aggression, that’s what works.
"I want to go in there to put on a boxing display and make a statement.
"I have been training pretty much non-stop, I have been in the gym and the other guys have been having fights and I have just been working away, but now it is on and I can’t wait to go out there and show what I am about.”
Source: Read Full Article