CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL is in full swing and we don't want punters to miss out on any betting offers and specials they're entitled to.
So here is a list of the best betting offers for existing customers, from some of the UK's leading bookmakers.
Sun Racing have teamed up with William Hill, Paddy Power, Betfair, Ladbrokes and Coral who are offering specials to their existing customers.
- Existing customers will get a free £5 bet on Day 3 (Thursday).
- Get a free bet if one leg of your 4+ fold acca lets you down.
- On every race of every day of Cheltenham, you will get up to £10 back in cash if the horse backed to win, finishes second.
- William Hill are paying FIVE places rather than four in the Coral Cup at 2.30.
CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL DAY THREE OFFERS
- WILLIAM HILL: GET £60 IN FREE BETS
- BEST BETTING OFFERS AND SIGN UP DEALS FOR DAY THREE
- BEST BETTING OFFERS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
- Get a free bet up to £10 if your horse fails to finish for ANY reason – available on EVERY race at Cheltenham from 8am each day. Any horse, any race, every day at the Festival.
- Win a share of £25,000 with their free-to-play Racing Super Series – available EVERY day of Cheltenham.
All you need to do is pick a horse to PLACE in each of the seven selected races each day of Cheltenham. If they all come in – you’ll win a share of the daily prize.
- They are also offering three places rather than two in the 13.20 on Day 2.
- You can also boost your odds for every race Cheltenham.
- While existing customers will be rewarded with £10 in cash for every friend they refer.
- You can also win a day at the races with three friends. They're giving way three VIP packages for free this week.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NEW SUN RACING APP NOW
The ultimate home for all your racing needs.
Number one for tips, betting offers and news – as well as full racecards and an interactive results and odds comparison service.
Download from the App store – HERE
Download on Android – HERE
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article