The Sheffield star is on the comeback from his defeats to Gennady Golovkin and Errol Spence Jnr and proved too much for Siarhei Rabchanka back in March.
Zerafa is still only 26 and the talented Aussie has already fought and won three times this year.
Brook fights once again in his home town but has been left frustrated that he hasn't been able to set up an all-British showdown with Amir Khan.
When is Brook vs Zerafa?
THE fight is scheduled for the evening of Saturday, November 8.
Action gets underway at 7pm in South Yorkshire, with the main event expected around 10pm.
Zerafa, known as Pretty Boy, has a record of 25-2 but both of those defeats came when fighting outside his native Australia.
Which TV channel can I watch it on?
YOU can catch all the drama from Sheffield live on Sky Sports Action and Main Event.
Coverage on Action begins at 7pm, before Main Event joins at 8pm.
Sky customers can stream using their Sky Go device, while non-subscribers can get involved by purchasing a NOW TV pass from £7.99.
Who else is fighting on the undercard?
- Jono Carroll vs Guillaume Frenois (IBF super-featherweight eliminator)
- Josh Kelly vs David Avanesyan (welterweight) CANCELLED
- Anthony Fowler vs Jose Carlos Paz (super-welterweight)
- Kid Galahad vs Brayan Mairena (featherweight)
- Qais Ashjaq vs Jay Carney (super-bantamweight)
- Anthony Tomlinson vs Innocent Anyanwu (welterweight)
- Callum Hancock vs Ivan Nikolov (super-middleweight)
- Terri Harper vs Feriche Mashauri (lightweight)
- Shakiel Thompson vs Konstantin Alexandrov (middleweight)
Khabib to face Mayweather in May when UFC contract expires, says Russian's dad
Fury and Wilder forced to have a rematch by WBC chiefs, confirms Warren
KNEESY DOES IT
Fury feared his legs would buckle if he got up too soon after knockdown
Billy Joe Saunders mocks Andrade after US boxer is arrested for carrying a gun
JUST AN OLD MANN
Lomachenko to snub Pacquiao fight – claiming ring legend 'is done'
'We talking about sparring'
Mayweather defends Nasukawa bout as bizarre rules are revealed
Source: Read Full Article