ARSENAL visit struggling Brighton as they look to win back-to-back matches.
The Gunners have been poor this season but ran out 3-1 winners over rivals Chelsea on Boxing Day to give Mikel Arteta a much-needed Christmas boost.
What time does Brighton vs Arsenal kick-off?
- Kick-off is at 6pm GMT tonight.
- The clash will take place at Brighton's Amex Stadium.
- This match will be played behind closed doors as the South East has been moved to Tier 4.
What TV channel is Brighton vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Brighton's home game with Arsenal will be shown live on Amazon Prime Video.
- The game is available for live streaming on the Amazon Prime Video app, which you can download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- You can also watch via an Amazon Fire Stick or Smart TV.
Can I watch Brighton vs Arsenal for FREE?
- The game is available on Amazon Prime Video for FREE, so long as you sign up to their 30-day free trial.
- You can sign up to Amazon's 30-day free trial HERE.
- You're able to cancel the subscription free of charge before the month is up, too.
Arsenal will be without Gabriel Magalhaes, who has tested positive for Covid.
Thomas Partey is back in training but this game will come too soon for him.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, David Luiz and Willian could return after missing the match against former club Chelsea through illness.
Gunners target Tariq Lamptey remains out for Brighton with a hamstring injury.
Adam Lallana came off with a groin problem at West Ham and will be assessed before this game.
Brighton – 2/1
Draw – 11/5
Arsenal – 11/8
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
- James Orr
BRIGHTON V ARSENAL
- James Orr
Welcome to our live blog of Brighton v Arsenal
Brighton will be hoping to build on their 2-2 draw at West Ham on Sunday; and a victory will take them a point behind Arsenal.
The Gunners were impressive last time out beating Chelsea 3-1 on Boxing Day and Mikel Arteta’s side will be looking to make it back to back wins.
Brighton right-back Tariq Lamptey missed the draw with the Hammers due to a hamstring injury; it’s not thought to be serious and he should return to the starting XI soon.
Ben White could replace the injured Lamptey on the right-hand side if deemed fit, Joel Veltman is also another option Graham Potter could consider.
Midfielder Davy Propper is set to start due to the quick turnaround between fixtures and Adam Lallana is set to miss out with a groin problem.
Arsenal centre-back Gabriel will miss the game and the following fixture at West Brom after testing positive for coronavirus.
David Luiz and Willian are also both set to miss out through illness.
Thomas Partey is back in training after his recent injury however he will not recover in time for the trip to the Amex.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is in line for a recall after he was unused substitute against Chelsea, club record signing Nicolas Pepe could start on the opposite flank.
Source: Read Full Article