ARSENAL face Lyon in the Dubai Super Cup as Mikel Arteta's side look to build fitness ahead of the return of the Premier League.
The Gunners sit top of the table during the break as the World Cup takes centre stage in the footballing calendar.
They will be without several of their stars, who are plying their trade for their countries in Qatar at the moment.
But there will be a familiar face on the other team in Dubai as Alexandre Lacazette faces his former club.
Read More football
Arsenal interested in Musah as Arteta sends scouts to watch USA World Cup star
Arsenal head to Dubai for warm-weather training as Elneny fights back to fitness
When is Arsenal vs Lyon?
- Arsenal face Ligue 1 side Lyon on Thursday, December 8.
- The match will kick-off from 3.30pm UK time.
- Al-Maktoum Stadium will play host to the clash in Dubai and it has a capacity of 15,058.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Arsenal vs Lyon will be broadcast live by Arsenal.
- You can stream the action on the Arsenal app, which is available for download on your mobile and tablet devices.
- Fans have the opportunity to purchase a pass for the game for £5.99.
- Alternatively, fans can purchase two passes for the Dubai Cup matches (against Lyon and AC Milan) for £9.99.
- The coverage will begin from 3pm as the Gunners look to build match fitness.
What is the latest team news?
Arsenal have named a 27-man squad that have travelled to the United Arab Emirates for the match.
With a number of players featuring in the World Cup in Qatar, Arteta has named several youngsters in his squad.
Ben White is not travelling with the club after leaving the England squad due to personal reasons.
Arsenal's confirmed 27-man squad: Tierney, Gabriel, Odegaard, Smith-Rowe, Nketiah, Holding, Cedric, Fabio Vieira, Lokonga, Nelson, Elneny, Marquinhos, Hein, Zinchenko, Butler-Oyedeji, Cirjan, Foran, Graczyk, Hillson, Monlouis, Sagoe Jr, Smith, Lewis-Skelly, Nwaneri, Cozier-Duberry, Sousa, Walters
Source: Read Full Article