Say cheese! Actress Ali Larter is sharing her fondue recipe with Us Weekly, and the dish was created to pair perfectly with Meiomi sparkling wine, making it the ideal food item to serve this holiday season.
Made with three cheeses – Gruyère, Emmentaler and bleu – the cookbook author’s Fa La La Fondue is ridiculously easy to prepare and is perfect for dipping apples, pears figs and other sweet fruits. If you’d rather pair your cheese with carbs, go ahead and cut up a loaf of French bread into bite-sized pieces and prepare to dip away.
Described as a “guaranteed crowd-pleaser,” this fondue will leave your party guests wanting more.
Check out the recipe below and get cooking!
Ali Larter’s Fa La La Fondue
• 1/2 pound Gruyère cheese, shredded
• 1/2 pound Emmentaler cheese, shredded
• 1/8 pound bleu cheese
• 2 tbsps all-purpose flour
• 1 garlic clove, halved
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar
• 2 green apples, cut into slices
• 2 Bosc pears, cut into slices
• 1/2 pound dried figs, halved
• 1 loaf of French bread, cut into bite sized pieces
Want stories like these delivered straight to your phone?
Us Weekly iPhone app now!
Source: Read Full Article