From recycling our rubbish to shunning plastic bags, we're all eager to do our bit to future-proof the planet.
But there's a new kid on the sustainability block, with Cheeky Panda giving our eco-quest a game-changing boost thanks to its exciting plastic free range.
Instead of using precious wood from our rainforests, Cheeky Panda's toilet paper, facial tissues, wipes, kitchen roll and napkins are made from 100 per cent bamboo – one of the world's fastest growing plants.
In fact, it grows so fast that it can yield 20 times more timber than trees and can be harvested in just three to five years compared to the 10 to 20 years needed for softwoods.
When used as tissue paper, bamboo is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and incredibly soft, making it perfect for babies and those with sensitive skin.
And unlike standard wet wipes that contain plastic, Cheeky Panda products are fully biodegradable. Even the packaging is recyclable and doesn't contain a scrap of single-use plastic.
Answer just one simple question to be in with a chance of winning two Cheeky Panda Plastic Free Tissue Bundles of toilet tissue, kitchen roll and facial tissues each month for an entire year.
Closing date for entries is August 7, 2019. Full terms and conditions below. For more information on the exciting range of products, visit the Cheeky Panda website.
By submitting your answer to the question “What material are Cheeky Panda products made out of?” and entering the prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The opening date of this prize draw shall be 7th July 2019.
2. By answering the question correctly, you will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a free Cheeky Panda Bundle delivered to the winner’s address every two weeks for a year from the date a winner is selected (the “Prize”). Each Cheeky Panda Plastic Free Tissue Bundle contains, 6 toilet rolls, one box of facial tissue flat box and two kitchen rolls.
3. To participate in this competition, entrants need to answer the question correctly and enter their name, date of birth, contact details and email address on the entry page. The successful entrant’s contact details and email address will be shared with Cheeky Panda to fulfil the prize.
4. If you select an optional tick box to say that you are happy for us to share your details with Cheeky Panda for marketing purposes only, then this will be the only time that Reach will share your data, after which all entrants personal data will be retained for no longer than is necessary.
5. The last date for entry to the competition shall be the 6 th of August no entries shall be accepted after this date. The winner will be selected from all the entrants at midday on the 7th August 2019 and shall be notified by email or phone.
6. The entrants including the winner may be included in publicity material and by entering into this competition, entrants (including the winner) agree to their name and image (the “Materials”) being used for publicity purposes. Entrants agree to grant OK!’s publisher, Reach Shared Services Limited and Cheeky Panda a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any Materials contained in the entry worldwide and/or to incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials.
7. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative.
8. The Prize has an estimated value and could be subject to change slightly. If for any reason the Prize is no longer available, a similar prize of the same value or a cash alternative based on the estimated published prize will be offered instead.
9. Entrants must be resident in the UK and must be 18 or over.
10. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon entry are valid and correct.
11. Each entrant may only enter this prize draw once.
12. Cheeky Panda, OK! and Reach Shared Services Limited employees are excluded from participation.
13. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email or phone.
14. If; (1) the winner fails to provide and address/valid email address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements; (2) the winner has entered the prize draw more than once; or (3) the winner has used multiple email addresses to enter the prize draw, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and OK! (and or its publisher, Reach Shared Service Limited) reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
16. OK!’s website’s terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.ok.co.uk/terms-conditions/ .
Source: Read Full Article