If you’ve got little ones at home, the school holidays are probably a good time to get stocked up on essentials.
Tesco Clubcard customers hoping to keep stocked up on all of the bits that matter are in for a treat, as the supermarket has just announced a huge baby sale event.
The sale has already begun and will last until August 18 in store and online, giving parents and parents-to-be a little while yet to shop all of their favourite items.
Clubcard holders can save on a wide range of baby care products, food and home accessories from brands such as Tommee Tippee, Childs Farm and Pampers.
Aldi launches huge July baby sale event – and prices start from as little as 69p
Despite wanting to make a memorable summer reuniting with loved ones, Tesco has found some 43% of the nation are worried about paying for summer activities, while 36% are feeling nervous about affording attractions and meals out.
The sale comes at a great time with summer in full swing and extra mouths to feed and keep entertained over the holiday season.
The sale items are only reduced in price for Clubcard holders, if you haven’t already signed up, click here to register for a free Clubcard account.
We’ve listed some of the deals to watch in the huge sale below.
eve Sleep launches huge summer sale with up to 35% off luxury mattresses and bed frames
Home Accessories and Dining
Save up to 37% across Tommee Tippee electricals and baby dining essentials, including:
- Tommee Tippee Baby Food Blender – £16.66 (was £24.99)
- Tommee Tippee No Touch Digital Thermometer – £33.33 (was £50.00)
- Tommee Tippee 3 Anti Colic Bottles – £12.66 (was £19.00)
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Easivent Bottle – £10.00 (was £15.00)
- Tommee Tippee Explora Easy Scoop Feeding 2 Bowls & 1 Lid – £3.60 (was £5.40)
Create the perfect bath time with 25% off Childs Farm body washes, moisturisers and bubble baths, including:
- Childs Farm Sweet Orange Hair and Body Wash – £3
- Childs Farm Cocoa Shea Baby Moisturiser – £3
- Childs Farm Organic Raspberry Bubble Bath – £3
Nappies and Pull Ups
Stock up on big brand nappies in a range of sizes:
- Pampers Baby Dry Nappies in sizes 4-6 from either the Active Fit or Baby Dry Range – £4.50(was £7.00) 36% off
- Huggies Pull Ups Training Pants (2-4 Years) Day and Night packs – now £3.75 (was £8.00)
But if you’re not a Clubcard holder, you can still take advantage of the deals below.
- Fred & Flo Easy Clean Toilet Seat and Potty Assortment – £4
- F&F Dribble Bibs (Packs of three) – £4
- Fred & Flo Cotbed Fitted Sheets in white, pink or blue – £9
- Pampers New Baby Nappies Essentials Packs – £5
- Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes (52 Pack) – 85p
- Fred & Flo Biodegradable Fragrance Free (60 Wipes 12 Box) – £6.70
For more stories from the Daily Star, sign up to one of our Newsletters here.
Boots launches huge summer sale with up to 50% off Mothercare kids clothing
Source: Read Full Article