Sign up for Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter for the most exciting real life, fashion and sex tips HOT off the press
The EuroMillions draw is the biggest and best when it comes to life-changing lottery money. With pots not even starting for anything less than £14 million, it's the place to be for the ultimate prize.
But the monster pots come with a catch — they're played by far more people than domestic lotteries, with the games running across nine different European countries.
Winners can be classed as anything from someone winning a few quid to those taking home tens of millions. France tends to do the best with 833 million winners since 2004, closely followed by the UK with 716 million winners.
The UK, however, has the highest number of jackpot winners, with 22% of the biggest prizes going to people in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
With huge pots and hoards of winners, it can be hard to work out exactly what you stand to win. Read on for the full breakdown of what your numbers could be getting you.
What do you need to win in the EuroMillions?
Luckily, Lotto has broken down what your numbers can win you depending on how many you get and – spoiler alert – you can win with just one number although you'll need some lucky stars:
- 5 MAIN NUMBERS Plus 2 Lucky Stars – Jackpot *
- 5 MAIN NUMBERSPlus 1 Lucky Star – £130,554.30
- 5 MAIN NUMBERS – £13,561.20
- 4 MAIN NUMBERS Plus 2 Lucky Stars – £844.70
- 4 MAIN NUMBERS Plus 1 Lucky Star – £77.80
- 3 MAIN NUMBERS Plus 2 Lucky Stars – £37.30
- 4 MAIN NUMBERS – £25.60
- 2 MAIN NUMBERS Plus 2 Lucky Stars – £9.10
- 3 MAIN NUMBERS Plus 1 Lucky Star – £7.30
- 3 MAIN NUMBERS – £6.00
- 1 MAIN NUMBER Plus 2 Lucky Stars – £4.30
- 2 MAIN NUMBERS Plus 1 Lucky Star – £3.60
- 2 MAIN NUMBERS – £2.50
- UK MILLIONAIRE MAKER Guaranteed Prize – £1,000,000
How do you play EuroMillions?
Lotto provides step by step instruction about how to get involved in the game. Here's what they say:
"Pick 5 numbers from 1-50 and 2 Lucky Stars from 1-12. Or try a Lucky Dip for randomly selected numbers.
"Choose to play on a Tuesday or Friday – or both, then the number of weeks you'd like to play.
"You can play up to 7 lines of numbers and buy up to 10 play slips at a time.
Pay £2.50 and you're good to go.
Source: Read Full Article