MCDONALDS fans can score a hefty discount on the whole menu today thanks to a new Euros deal marking England's game against Germany.
To celebrate England making it to the final 16 of the competition, the fast food chain is offering 16% off to anyone ordering through its My McDonald's app.
The discount will be running for the whole match day, meaning you can bag a bargain for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Customers can take advantage of the offer today, coinciding with England's clash against Germany which kicks off at 5pm this evening.
The offer has been available on the My McDonald's app since 12:01am this morning and will end at 11:59pm tonight.
To take advantage of the money off, you first need to download the app, which is available on both iPhone and Android.
Once it is downloaded, you can then click on the "deals" button and you will see the 16% off option ready to add to your basket.
From there you can order from your nearest McDonald's for dine in, carry out and even drive thru.
That means you will need to head to your nearest restaurant to get your hands on a meal deal, but it will be brought over to your table or car.
It could be a bit of a marketing ploy, but the discount might be worth it if you don't mind having to head out to get your food.
The My McDonald's app regularly has deals with either discounts on specific items or freebies such as coffees.
But the Euro discount applies to the whole menu, so you can order as much or as little as you like and save some cash.
McDonald's prices vary throughout the UK, but The Sun checked a local London location to see how much you could save.
Some examples of the discounts we found include:
- Sausage and Egg McMuffin meal: Was £3.79, Now £3.18
- Breakfast Roll with Ketchup meal: Was £4.39, Now £3.69
- BBQ Bacon Stack meal: Was £6.49, Now £5.45
- Big Mac meal: Was £4.89, Now £4.11
- Chicken Legend meal: Was £5.09, Now £4.28
- Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal: Was £4.89, Now £4.11
- Triple Cheeseburger (burger only): Was £2.19, Now £1.84
- Vegetable Deluxe meal: Was £4.89, Now £4.11
- Six Chicken McNuggets meal: Was £4.89, Now £4.11
- 20 Chicken McNuggets Sharebox: Was £4.89, Now £4.11
- The Spicy Veggie Wrap (wrap only): Was £3.49, Now £2.93
- Chocolate Milkshake: Was £1.99, Now £1.67
- Mozzarella Dippers: Was £1.99, Now £1.67
- McFlurry: Was 99p, Now 83p
Unfortunately, you won't be able to get money off Chicken Selects or Chicken Wraps as McDonald's is still dealing with a nationwide shortage.
Everything else is fair game though, including Happy Meals, sides and even the saver menu.
There are currently just over 1,300 McDonald's restaurants across the UK and Ireland and you can find your nearest one using the store locator tool.
What time does McDonald’s breakfast start and end? Opening hours and menu items.
What time does McDonald’s open? Hours, drive-thru and delivery advice.
McDonald’s to hire 20,000 staff and open 50 new restaurants later this year as lockdown eases.
Source: Read Full Article