The best pub roast dinner in the UK has been revealed.
It's no doubt earning the title of Britain's best roast dinner is pretty huge news.
So if you're up for hunting down the country's greatest pub grub, a handy interactive map can help you.
READ MORE: Daily Star readers urged to sack off Dry January and help save our pubs by boozing
Blog Rate Good Roasts put together an online map with delicious food located all around the UK, from York to London.
Roast beef, vegetables and Yorkshire puddings are all part of the mouth-watering meal we love having on a Sunday.
So here is the top 10 list for 2022 which was released featuring The Nags Head in Haughton and Blacklock in Soho.
The Hawthorn in Haworth, West Yorkshire, topped the list with Ducie Street Warehouse in Manchester for 2022.
The search for Britain's best roast dinner isn't far off from Liverpool's Munro Pub and the Bull and Bear in Manchester.
Manchester scored six top 10 hits for 2022, with the aforementioned Ducie Street Warehouse riding highest of all.
Beef sirloin at the restaurant will cost a punter £19.50, but a "something for everyone" choice is also available at £27.50.
The restaurant is followed by fellow city dwellers The Refuge, Kongs Kitchen, Pot Kettle Black, 10 Tip Lane and Ate Days A Week.
Meanwhile, The Bank in Delph and Worsley's Coal and Cotton are also potential nearby choices making this year's list.
Ex porn star Chloe Cherry says she always 'wanted to be a hot and dumb bimbo'
Sadly, no pub in the North East made the map so far.
Yorkshire did have plenty to choose from and 2022 joint winner The Hawthorn might be the first porn of call.
Failing that Leeds has the 11th-placed Blackhouse, The Tetley Bar and Kitchen and Braizin Squad.
As for the Midland's best roast dinner in 2022 it's the [email protected] in Wolverhampton.
The restaurant said: "From a weekday brunch to a proper Sunday roast, we have a variety of dishes on offer. Prepared and cooked by our in-house chef, Tom, you can expect nothing but the finest."
Alternatives include the Duck Goose in Leek, which came 6th place for 2022, to The Flintlock at Cheddleton, that scored an 85% approval rate in 2020.
'I'm a pretty girl so I get things for free – I only spent £30 in Las Vegas'
London and the South
London is known for its good pubs and restaurants, so it's no surprise places in the capital made the list.
Highest of all is the Old Queens Head in Islington, a Grade II list building claimed to be haunted by a Tudor ghost.
Blacklock in Soho is next up, followed by the Three Crowns in Stoke Newington.
The pubs and restaurants are listed as follows:
- The Hawthorn, Haworth and Ducie Street Warehouse, Manchester – 95%
- [email protected], Wolverhampton and The Refuge, Manchester – 94%
- The Nags Head, Haughton – 93%
- Old Queens Head, Islington and Kongs Kitchen, Manchester – 92%
- The Bank, Delph, Ox Club in Leeds and Pot Kettle Black, Manchester – 91%
- Gladstone Bistro, Stalybridge, 10 Tib Lane in Manchester and Duck Goose, Leek – 90%
- Coal and Cotton, Worsley – 89%
- Blacklock, Soho and Ate Days A Week, Manchester – 86%
- Casters, Alsager – 85%
- Three Crows, Stoke Newington – 84%
Want all the biggest Lifestyle news straight to your inbox? Sign up for our free Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter
- Inside world's biggest Wetherspoons that can serve 1,500 punters on the beach
- Mum-of-five raises entire family to work at Wetherspoons – and she couldn't be happier
- Booze it or lose it – join the Daily Star in backing Wet January to save our pubs
Source: Read Full Article