Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The colder the weather gets, the more we just want to bundle up in a sweatsuit with fuzzy socks on our feet and a PSL in our hand. We certainly will do plenty of that on lazy Sundays and cozy nights in, but the reality is we still need to leave home and put together a real outfit sometimes — and we want it to be chic!
If you’re looking for that middle ground between chic and cozy, we’ve got you. This isn’t about having just enough of both worlds, but about pieces that can excel as stylish fashion statements and comfy lounge essentials. Check out 21 of our faves below!
21 Comfy-Chic Fall Essentials
1. Our Absolute Favorite: A great style hack is adding a turtle neckline into your look to automatically elevate it. This window pane print KIRUNDO sweater has you covered!
2. We Also Love: This mega-soft knit ASTR The Label cardigan is going to feel like heaven. The dropped shoulders and patch pockets make this a can’t-miss!
3. We Can’t Forget: This ANRABESS tunic pullover gives you extra length and keeps things wonderfully roomy. So good for wearing with leggings!
4. Our Absolute Favorite: Dress up the jogger look with these Dokotoo pants. We love all of the different leopard print colors!
5. We Also Love: These Skims silk pants may technically be designed for sleeping, but PJ-chic is totally a thing right now. Try pairing with a crop top or even a button-up!
6. We Can’t Forget: So sweatpants are off the table, but what about sweater pants? This The Drop pair is bound to earn you compliments!
7. Our Absolute Favorite: How stunning is this ZESICA sweaterdress? It instantly caught our attention with its waffle knit and tie waist!
8. We Also Love: You’ll be the trendiest person in town with this tiered, mock-neck Everlane dress. The voluminous fit means never feeling uncomfortable in your clothing!
9. We Can’t Forget: This flowy, pleated Mango dress is another piece you won’t even want to take off at the end of the day. We’re about to become proud outfit repeaters!
10. Our Absolute Favorite: Comfy skirts? Really? Yes, really. You can tell right away how comfy this stretchy Urban CoCo skirt is going to be!
11. We Also Love: This “cloud-like” Goodthreads skirt is a fleece dream. From its stretchy waistband to its pockets, we’re in love!
12. We Can’t Forget: You know you’re getting comfy street style the second you see an Adidas logo. This Adidas Originals skirt is no exception!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: This Floral Find tee is definitely nap-worthy, but don’t just leave it at home. The pattern-blocking is too cool to go unseen!
14. We Also Love: Honestly, a good striped tee can spruce up your entire wardrobe. This SweatyRocks tee has a pocket as a bonus too!
15. We Can’t Forget: Thermal? Yes. Henley? Yes. This Tna by Aritzia thermal henley tee? Double yes!
16. Our Absolute Favorite: Alright, let’s go full-on marshmallow-soft. This Chase Secret fleece is taking softness to new heights!
17. We Also Love: This Sweaty Betty fleece is more toned down but still mega-cozy. We adore the tube neckline too!
18. We Can’t Forget: There’s nothing like a cropped hem to upgrade a piece. This ZAFUL pullover has it all going on!
19. Our Absolute Favorite: Will an oversized flannel like this SweatyRocks shirt ever go out of style for fall? We think not!
20. We Also Love: This drapey SheIn flannel takes the look to a new level. Wear with anything from jeans to a mini skirt!
21. We Can’t Forget: This longline Gihuo flannel actually has a high-low hem. Outfit = immediately chic!
17 Must-Have Accessories That Will Help You Nail Fall Fashion
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected] Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!
Source: Read Full Article