A WOMAN was left horrified after accidentally hair spraying hundreds of spiders and bugs to her bedroom wall.
TikTok user @leonarodicaprio panicked after a plague of tiny creepy crawlies appeared in her room – and rushed to grab the first item that she had to hand.
In an attempt to exterminate them without waking her mum up, as it was the middle of the night, she decided to gas them with the hair spray.
However, she hadn’t really thought the plan through as she ended up fusing them to the wall instead.
She explained: “So uhm last night me and my sister hairspray glued them to the wall and most of them are stuck.”
FABULOUS BINGO: GET A £5 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
The TikTok user added in a second video that her mum won’t take her to buy antibacterial wipes to remove the fused bugs, so she was desperately trying to hoover them off the wall.
She continued: “My dad comes home tonight and he sleeps downstairs so I can’t sleep downstairs so I have to sleep next to them all until my mum buys me wipes.”
Many people were horrified by the incident, with one saying: “Burn the house down.”
Another added: “You’re telling me that you’ve slept in that room everyday and haven’t noticed a whole civilisation of spiders colonising?”
A third wrote: “The spiders will come for revenge.”
We previously shared the 24 British spiders you’re most likely to find in your house.
And here are 13 ways to spider-proof your home for good amid autumn invasion – from eating oranges to washing your windows.
Source: Read Full Article