BLUSH is definitely not a new invention – it has been around since ancient Egyptian times.
However, TikTok has taken the colorful beauty product and turned it into an everyday, sunkissed look.
What is the 'W Blush' TikTok hack?
The "W" blush hack is the only thing you need this summer to obtain an effortless sun kissed – or even sunburnt – look without having to ever step into the sun.
- Have your favorite/preferred blush handy (liquid or powder)
- Have your favorite/preferred brush handy or use your fingers for a more natural coverage
- Drag the blush in a 'W' motion from the temples, down to the apple of your cheeks and then sweep up to the middle of your nose
- The blush should mimic where the sun would naturally hit the features of your face
Read More on The US Sun
All you need to know about TikTok’s ‘glazed donut manicure’ trend?
TikTok’s ‘sky blue french tip 1.50’ trend explained
Who started the 'W Blush' trend?
Influencers and cosmetic companies around the globe are flooding social media with their own unique versions of the "W Blush" method.
Celebrities ranging from Hailey Bieber to Addison Rae and companies like Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez are all in for the summer's newest trend.
However, it was Milk Makeup that first signed off on the trend by featuring creator, Muriëlle van Schaik, using the cosmetic company's iconic Lip + Cheek stick, according to Glamour.
Most read in Fabulous
Men say they hate my lip fillers, but they don't know what I looked like before
Dad shares genius hack to fill up giant paddling pool without a hose
How Katie Price has gone from natural 32B boobs to ‘biggest ever’ bust
I was trolled for being ‘too fat’ to date – now lads are queuing up in my DMs
Which products are trending with this hack?
If you are looking to recreate the look and hop on the trend, you should start by having the right tools.
Trending liquid/stick blushes:
- Milk Makeup: Lip & Cheek (cream blush + lip tint)
- Rare Beauty: Soft Pinch Liquid Blush or Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush
- Charlotte Tilbury: Beauty Highlighter Wand in Pinkgasm
- Glossier: Cloud Paint in Haze
- HUDA BEAUTY: Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick
Trending powder blushes:
- PATRICK TA: Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush
- Nars: Blush in Orgasm
- Tarte: Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
- Charlotte Tilbury: Cheek To Chic Blush
Since the pandemic, blush sales skyrocketed by almost 40 percent, with sales of stick and cream blush in particular doubling from 2020, according to the marketing research firm, NPD Group.
Source: Read Full Article