Coach for $45! Tory Burch shoes going for $39! Rag & Bone at up to 60 percent off! Oh my! That was our internal dialogue when we recently discovered a new shopping destination with a sale section so good, we were this close to keeping it all to ourselves.
But because we know that secret sales are really the jam, and shopping them can feel like being a kid in a candy store again, we had to share our discovery with you. It's the season of joy after all, and few things can spark it as much as spotting a $45 price tag on Coach.
These jaw-droppingly good deals are all hiding in the Style Room, which we’re willing to bet you haven’t yet discovered during your internet searches. The Style Room can be found via Zappos’ website, but it offers an entirely different shopping experience from Zappos — one that’s highly curated (with added trend guides that are updated monthly, according to Style Room Creative Director Karrie Meiklereid) to make finding of-the-moment pieces as easy as can be.
Best Clothing Deals
- Levi's Premium 501 Jeans, $54 (Originally $108)
- Sam Edelman Faux Leather Snap Front Jacket, $70 (Originally $150)
- AllSaints Audrey Bodysuit, $44 (Originally $92)
- JOE'S Paperbag Pants in Busy Bee, $99 (Originally $218)
- Vince Textured Saddle Sleeve Turtleneck, $180 (Originally $425)
Best Shoe Deals
- Coach Danni Boot, $99 (Originally $295)
- Rag & Bone Avost Flat Sandal, $140 (Originally $350)
- Ash Future Boot, $109 (Originally $230)
- Superga 2630 COTU Classic Sneaker, $35 (Originally $75)
- Stuart Weitzman Taina Chill, $345 (Originally $675)
- Tory Burch 90 mm Penelope Bootie, $190 (Originally $458)
Best Handbag Deals
- Loeffler Randall Katalina Leather Shoulder Bag, $178 (Originally $395)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Fashion Show Bucket Bag, $945 (Originally $1,890)
- Radley London Arlington Court, $140 (Originally $278)
- Kate Spade New York Andi Croc Embossed Canteen Bag, $180 (Originally $358)
- Furla Diva Small Shoulder Bag, $302 (Originally $578)
The Style Room launched a few months ago, but we’re willing to bet it’ll quickly become a favorite fashion destination (it already is for us!), especially after we share all the majorly on-sale deals that are hiding there. Everything from shoes to accessories to clothing to handbags is marked down right now (with close to 6,000 items total!), which means you’ll have no problem finding an item or two to scoop up before the new year. Here’s to hoping that there will be more outings during which you can show them off in 2021.
Source: Read Full Article