A MUM has shared an urgent warning over kids' bath toys after revealing the gross insides of her own children's ones.
Mandi had been prompted to check her kids' toys after noticing that they'd changed colour slightly.
And, admitting she was worried about mould, she decided to cut them open and see what's inside.
She began with a little pig squirter, which had a fair amount of mould in it when she cut it open.
"Ew, look at that – and he plays with that every night," she sighed.
But it was the shark toy that really left her stunned.
Read more Parenting stories
Mum’s warning after she finds what’s hiding in her daughter’s lunchbox
Mum’s urgent warning to parents after son gets burned after eating common snack
"Oh my gosh, this is bad. Oh my gosh, you guys," she said, as she showed the camera the inside of the toy – which was covered in black mould.
"Okay, throw away all the bath toys right now. They're all going. Every one. Bye," she dramatically concluded.
"My PSA to regularly toss the bath toys out," Mandi captioned her video.
People were quick to comment on the video, with one writing: "I refuse to buy those for bath time!"
Most read in Fabulous
I was nearly kicked out of Pussycat Dolls over skin condition says Kimberly Wyatt
I’m plus-size & love wearing bikinis, but trolls beg me to keep my clothes on
I work in a nursery and here’s six things parents do that I can’t stand
I haven’t even started my GCSEs but I get the same £100k brand deals as Molly-Mae
"You can also hot glue the holes shut when you get new toys then water won't get in them," another suggested.
"Brilliant! I’ll do that with the new ones!" Mandi replied.
"Once when I was a little kid i filled one up with water and squish it out and mold just flew out of it gross," someone else commented.
Source: Read Full Article