With less than three months to go until advent begins, beauty brands have started releasing this year’s advent calendars.
Lookfantastic’s annual calendar is back for 2023, and it’s worth more than ever before, with 27 products which would cost £565 if you bought them separately. Brands in the calendar include ELEMIS, NARS, MAC, Sol De Janeiro and Colour Wow to name a few, but hurry as this beauty stash could sell out at any time!
The last few years have seen the rise in popularity of beauty advent calendars, with shoppers loving how the contents are often worth much more than the cost.
The Lookfantastic Advent Calendar is anticipated every year by beauty lovers, who can now get their hands on the 2023 edition.
Shoppers who purchased last year have been leaving reviews on this year’s calendar, praising the value and variety of the products, with some remarking that they’ll be repurchasing every year.
For 2023, the advent calendar is worth even more than last year, and with brands like Avant, NARS and ELEMIS, the contents are worth £565, but the calendar costs just £99.
Buy: Lookfantastic 2023 advent calendar (£99)
Lookfantastic’s website is home to hundreds of beauty brands, with products for every budget, and the advent calendar features a variety of these.
The collection of 27 products includes 12 full-sized items with everything from beauty tools, to bestselling makeup and skincare.
Full contents include:
- ICONIC London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette (full-size) – worth £45
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Moisture Essence (deluxe size) – worth £23
- Color Wow Dream Clean Duo (deluxe size) – worth £10
- M·A·C Cosmetics MACStack Mascara Mega Brush (full-size) – worth £26
- GRANDE Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum (full-size) – worth £62
- NARS ‘Orgasm’ Blusher (deluxe size) – worth £6.88
- Sol De Janeiro Bum Bum Cream (deluxe size) – worth £10
- Origins Mega Mushroom Treatment (full-size) – worth £38
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (full-size) – worth £6.99
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream (full-size) – worth £16
- Avant Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Molecular Boost Eye Cream (full-size) – worth £97
- Ciaté Dewy Skin Vitamin C Glass Glow Primer (deluxe size) – worth £10
- Coco and Eve Like a Virgin Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Mask (full-size) – worth £14.99
- Rituals Ritual of Jing Body Scrub (deluxe size) – worth £11.50
- Eve Lom Rescue Mask (deluxe size) – worth £40
- Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse and Medik8 C-Tetra Serum (deluxe size) – worth £23
- NUDESTIX Gel Colour Lip + Cheek Balm in shade ‘Posh’ (deluxe size) – worth £17.86
- Aery Living x LOOKFANTASTIC Winter Thyme Candle (deluxe size) – worth £25
- LOOKFANTASTIC 4-piece Makeup Brush Set and Velvet Pouch (deluxe size) – worth £14.99
- Eyeko Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner (full-size) – worth £9
- ESPA Positivity Bath and Shower Gel (deluxe size) – worth £10
- ISOCLEAN Makeup Brush Cleaner (deluxe size) – worth £8
- Dr. PAWPAW Collagen Lip Oil (full-size) – worth £4.95
- BEAUTYPRO Retinol Eye Mask x3 (full-size) – worth £4.95
- Disciple Shadow Work AHA Brightening Serum (full-size) – worth £30
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Gone are the days of a surprise behind every door, and although it takes the mystery away a bit, shoppers can now see how much they’re getting for their money before investing.
The Avant Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Molecular Boost Eye Cream is full-sized and worth a whopping £97 – almost the price of the entire calendar. It contains Hyaluronic Acid to intensely hydrate the eye area and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Another stand-out product is the full-sized M·A·C Cosmetics MACStack Mascara Mega Brush worth £26, a product which will be handy for all mascara wearers, and has rave reviews for lengthening and volumising the lashes.
While the deluxe sizes included in the box are handy for travel, it’s worth considering whether you are going to get use out all of the full-sized products, as these are what make the advent calendar worth investing in.
Source: Read Full Article