I’m a size 10 & tried Kim Kardashian’s Skims without a bra – pulling it over my boobs was the hardest thing | The Sun

A WOMAN has tired Kim Kardashian's Skims without a bra and said that pulling it over her boobs was the hardest part.

Logan Spain shared the video with her thousands of TikTok followers.



"So I did it, I got the bodysuit guys. We're going to try it out," Logan said in the video.

"I went ahead and put on a regular black tank so that that way you guys could get the full effect."

Typically a size 10 in clothes, the 5ft 10in woman who is about 175 to 180 pounds usually wears a large.

She purchased the Skims Sculpting Body Suit With Snaps in the color 'Onyx' in a size small/medium, feeling that the large/extra large might be too big.

Initially, she wasn't too sure about what size to order as according to her, 75 percent of the reviews on the Skims website said to size down, while the other 25 percent said to size up.

Upon trying on the bodysuit Spain said: "I went ahead and took my bra off because everybody said that you could wear it without a bra and it would still support you. And I definitely do feel like I have support.

"One thing I will say, although it looks like it fits perfectly right now, it was a struggle to put on, I'm not going to lie. Because it like rolled. It all just kind of rolled up into one tiny thin roll.

"And so trying to get it over my boobs was the most difficult thing ever. Like I'm out of breath because it was so hard to do."

Most read in Lifestyle

NOT TICKLED PINK

We hate our neighbour's pink door – it makes our street a laughing stock

one hel of a look

Newly single Helen Flanagan strips down to lace lingerie after split

coke claim

Katie Price’s ex Carl Woods leaks explosive recordingabout drugs amid break up

RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE

I'm A Celeb rows and backstage threats fans never saw revealed by star

Despite her issues getting the garment on, the woman felt like it wasn't bad.

When it came to whether or not the bodysuit was worth the $62 dollars spent on it, Spain wasn't so sure.

She said that it looked good with jeans, but that wearing a dress with it wouldn't be optimal.

After throwing on a dress to show viewers exactly what she meant, she explained that though it made her look thin in the tummy area, the bodysuit showed through the dress, specifically around the hip/upper thigh region.

When asked by a viewer if she would size up if she bought it again, Spain confirmed that she would and would go for the large/extra large this time.

People in the comments section of Spain's video left some honest reviews about the body sculpting shapewear as well.

"I didn't like it. I felt it made me look round… And I don't have a tummy," wrote one.

"I just don’t think it’s worth the money. I was unimpressed with mine, wish I could send it back," added a second.

Read More on The Sun

We hate our neighbour’s pink door – it makes our street a laughing stock

Christmas fans thrilled as they discover how to watch ANY festive movie for free

"Finally, someone mentions how it cuts off at the hip! I have the bodysuit with the shorts and it’s much better," another person chimed in.

"I’m 5’8 and it was way too short for my torso. Maybe I need a size up," a final person mentioned.

Source: Read Full Article