BEAUTY fans won't want to miss this one: Feelunique is one of the best sales around.
Feelunique has kicked off the sale bonanza with 33% off almost everything on the site and 50% off almost 350 brands, you can find amazing bargains from the likes of CeraVe, GHD and Morphe. It's time to fill those baskets up!
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Feelunique Black Friday sale here
- Shop Feelunique 3 for 2 offer here
Best live Black Friday Feelunique deals
Black Friday is officially here and Feelunique has started the deals and offer early this year (not that we're complaining) with 33% off (almost) everything and now they're treating us to up to 50% off during the Black Friday Weekend.
Treat yourself to a Black Friday shopping spree with these amazing offers, here are some of the best deals we spotted for you:
Exclusive Black Friday Daily Deals (Saturday, 27th November)
- Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam Light/Medium, £8.99 (save £6) – buy here
- Huda Beauty Wild Obsessions Python Palette, £20 (save £7) – buy here
- FILORGA Luxury Coffret NCEF, £41 (save £20) – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Retinol Night Serum 60 Capsules, £52.50 (save £22.50) – buy here
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream 50ml, £66.35 (save £32.65) – buy here
- Shiseido Controlled Chaos Mascara Ink, £12.50 (save £12.50) – buy here
- NARS Mini Wanted Eye Shadow Palette, £18.20 (save £7.80) – buy here
- Gucci Bamboo For Her Eau de Parfum, £53 (save £40) – buy here
- GHD Gold Styler, £119.20 (save £29.80) – buy here
- First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Cream, £16.80 (save £11.20) – buy here
- Shop all daily deals here
Live Black Friday deals:
- Feelunique Beauty Advent Calendar, £83.30 (save £35.70) – buy here
- Dose of Colors Meet Your Hue Foundation, £22.50 (save £7.50) – buy here
- Sarah Chapman The Tired-Eye Fi, £68.90 (save £37.10) – buy here
- RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum 3ml, £29.60 (save £7.20) – buy here
- Stila Stay All Day® Liquid Eye Liner Micro Tip, £12.80 (save £3.20) – buy here
- Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer, £11.40 (save £2.89) – buy here
- ZOEVA Complete Brush Set, £77.98 (save £20) – buy here
- Trilogy® Botanical Body Wash, £13.20 (save £6.70) – buy here
- Zoeva Spice Of Life Eyeshadow Palette, £14.70 (save £4.40) – buy here
- Bed Head by Tigi Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo and Conditioner for Damaged Hair, £15.56 (save £15.94) – buy here
Free gifts offers:
- Free Benefit Bundle when you spend £50 on Benefit
- Free Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm 125ml when you spend £75 on Clinique
- Free Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 20ml with any Olaplex purchase
- Free gift when you spend £80 or more on Charlotte Tilbury
- Shop all free gifts offers here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday takes place on November 26, so make sure you mark that date in your diary. It always falls the day after Thanksgiving, the United States' national holiday. FeelUnique has started the sales!
You should also keep an eye out for the biggest bargain, since multiple stores may sell the same items at different price points.
Is Feelunique taking part in Black Friday this year?
Yes — Feelunique has already announced it'll be taking part in the Black Friday sale in 2021. The brand promises "unmissable savings" on makeup, skincare, fragrances and more. Feelunique also tells fans to an eye keep an eye out as they’ll be dropping 'insane beauty savings' and the best makeup deals all week long (starting November 22). Expect deals from all your favourite brands including Morphe, Anastasia Beverly Hills, ghd, Elemis, Huda Beauty and more.
What was in Feelunique's Black Friday sale last year?
Last year Feelunique treated shoppers to timed beauty deals, up to 33 per cent off top brand offers, 19 per cent off hair brand GHD, 25 per cent off Elemis and scent savers.
Speedy shoppers were able to bag an Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick for just £10, with daily deals updated throughout Cyber Week.
These were some of the best bargains we found:
- Bed Head by Tigi Urban Antidotes Recovery shampoo & conditioner 750ml duo, £31.50 – buy here
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime L'Huile Original Hair Oil 100ml, £33.90 – buy here
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer hair treatment 150ml, £35 – buy here
- bareMinerals Original loose powder foundation, £23.56 – buy here
- Scott Barnes Snatural No1 palette, £76.50 – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden Standing Ovation mascara 8.5ml, £16.50 – buy here
- Benefit Brow Zings Pro brow wax & powder palette 11.8g, £29.80 – buy here
- Kiehl's Ultra-Light Daily UV Defence SPF50+, £30 – buy here
- Dr Hauschka rose day cream 30ml, £24.52 – buy here
- Medik8 Retinol 6TR Intense 15ml, £39, – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Serum Capsules, £56.25 – buy here
- Estée Lauder Beautiful eau de parfum 75ml, £60.48 – buy here
- Estée Lauder Beautiful Belle eau de parfum 30ml, £44.93 – buy here
- Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Man cologne spray, was £52, now £22.20 – buy here
- Gucci Bamboo For Her eau de parfum 75ml, £93 – buy here
- Elizabeth Arden White Tea eau de toilette 50ml, £21.75 – buy here
More Beauty Retailer Deals
- Boots Black Friday deals
- Look Fantastic Black Friday deals
- Cult beauty Black Friday deals
- Feel Unique Black Friday deals
- Beauty Bay Black Friday deals
- Best Beauty Black Friday deals
When is Cyber Monday and is Feelunique taking part?
Cyber Monday will take place on Monday November 29, with deals expected over the weekend for most retailers. Although Feelunique has not officially announced it'll be taking part in the Cyber Monday, they have participated in the sales for the last few years so we can expect them do so again in 2021.
What should I look for in Feelunique’s Black Friday sale?
- Christmas: you can’t go wrong with beauty for Christmas and general gifting, so bulk buy stocking fillers, fragrance and cult items at unbeatable prices.
- Free extras: look out for free gifts…you may only need to spend a few quid extra to get more bang for your buck.
- Personalisation: look out for personalisation services – they make your gifts look that extra bit special and often come free with fragrances over a certain size.
- Essentials: if you’ve got some empties floating around, replace them now because you won’t find them at prices like this all year.
- Fragrance: invest in a new fragrance while offers last.
- Gifts: buy an early birthday or Valentine’s Day present.
- Beauty technology: take advantage of discounts on beauty tech like straighteners and hairdryers.
How much will my Feelunique delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £3.95 (it is free on orders over £20) and will take 2-5 working days.
Next day delivery is £4.95 and your order will have to be placed before 5pm.
If you want your goodies delivered at an exact time, opt for Premium Next Delivery for £6.95 (or £9.95 for orders under £20).
There are more options available including Free Click + Collect – for more information see here.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
Do Feelunique offer any other discounts?
Yes! Feelunique offers students a 15% discount through Unidays.
Can't wait for Feelunique's Black Friday deals? Check out Sun Selects' Beauty recommendations in the meantime.
Test out new products and keep your beauty products stocked up with the best beauty boxes on the market.
Do your eyes need a rest? We've rounded up the best makeup for sensitive eyes.
Source: Read Full Article