Exact date Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's £88m Netflix documentary to be released revealed | The Sun

THIS is the exact date Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's £88million Netflix documentary will be released.

The public will be able to grab some popcorn and watch the highly anticipated docuseries in just a matter of weeks.

The show, which gives an insight into the Sussexes' "love story", will hit screens in December 8, according to Page Six.

It also reported sources said the show was set to be called “Chapters", but the couple are believed to have changed their mind.

The new title has not yet been made public.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly requested a delay to the £88million show – putting them at loggerheads with Netflix chiefs.

Read more on the Sussexes

Harry & Meg are ‘spoiled brats’ who are getting award ‘for absolutely nothing’

Heroic anti-racism campaigners? Meghan and Harry are a pair of greedy grifters

The couple are understood to have wanted to push the controversial TV series back to 2023 amid backlash over the new series of The Crown.

And, just days ago, it was alleged the show's director reportedly quit over creative differences.

Oscar-nominated Garrett Bradley was originally hired for the bombshell series, but the three butted heads.

Meanwhile, makers of the Netflix show have claimed some of Harry’s comments in his memoir are at odds with those he has made on camera.

Most read in The Sun

JUNGLE JOY

Shocked I'm a Celeb fans all saying the same thing as Sue Cleaver evicted

JUNGLE TRUTH

Scarlette Douglas breaks her silence on I'm A Celebrity race row

food for thought

I’m A Celeb fans convinced camp mate is ‘getting secret meals’

DARK PAST

Tom Parker widow Kelsey's new lover was jailed for manslaughter after bust-up

The Sun previously revealed that Harry was trying to make late edits to his £35million book in the wake of the Queen’s death, fearing parts were “insensitive” and needed “refining”.

A source told the New York Post: “A lot in the show contradicted what Harry has written (in his book), so that was an issue.

“Then Harry and Meghan made significant requests to walk back content they themselves have provided for their own project.”

Harry and Meghan are said to discuss other royals — including King Charles, Camilla and Prince William — on their documentary, directed by top US documentary maker Liz Garbus.

Most read in Fabulous

FIT FOR ROYALTY

Royal Family 'faces major shake-up to Christmas plans now Charles is King'

GONKERS

Proud woman shows off her ‘Gonkified’ stairs for Xmas but not everyone’s on board

HOLIDAY HAMPER

I made a Christmas hamper from Aldi on a budget and it looks so posh

OH WOW

I'm covered in tattoos & inked my eyes, people are stunned at my before pics

Sources said late edits are unwelcome as it needs translating into other languages.

One explained: “Netflix needs a couple of months to do all of the formatting and dubbing, subtitling and audio — the stuff that enables it to launch.”

Source: Read Full Article