So we naturally turn our heads to the e-tailer when Boxing Day 2018 is approaching – you can now get up to 50 per cent off the most popular items on the website.
Beauty Bay just launched it's massive Boxing Day sale and it hasn't let us down.
The e-tailer is home for 7000 items across makeup, skincare, haircare, beauty tech and big brands and a huge amount of these items are discounted starting today.
- Check out full Beauty Bay Boxing Day sale here
Among those you can find some of our favourite beauty brands like Olaplex, St. Tropez, The Ordinary, Anastasia Beverly Hills, This Works.
This is the perfect opportunity to stock up your favourite glitter colours, brushes and add some eyeshadows to your collection.
- All That Glitters Palette, now £15.96 – was £19.95 – buy here
- Primer Shield Face Primer, now £9.10 – was £13 – buy here
- Block Party Eyeshadow, now £12 – was £16 – buy here
- Stay All Day MATTE'ificent Lipstick, now £12.80 – was £16 – buy here
- Queen Of Hearts Eyeshadow Palette, now £31.50 – was £45 – buy here
- Magic Fix Lipstick Sealer, now £10.50 – was £15 – buy here
- Jordan Lipscombe Trooper Eyeshadow And Highlighter Palette, now £10 – was £20 – buy here
- Shake That BOD Mermaid Tears, now £5.60 – was £8 – buy here
- Life's A Drag Eyeshadow Palette, now £18.50 – was £37 – buy here
- AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution, £6.25 – buy here
- Spice Of Life Duo Face Palette, now £8.04 – £11.50 – buy here
- Rose Waterful Sleeping Mask, £17.50 – buy here
- Velour Lip Scrub Valentines Collection, £12 – buy here
- Royal Affair Brush Set, now £14.25 – £19 – buy here
- Perfect Legs Instant Makeover Kit, now £15.75 – was £31.50 – buy here
- Multi-Peptide Serum For Hair Density, £15.75 – buy here
- Hairbust Hearts Chewable Hair Vitamins 60 caps, now £14 – was £20 – buy here
What was on sale last year?
When Beauty Bay goes big, it goes really big – prices are slashed across it's wide range of beauty, makeup and skin care lines.
Recently, Beauty Bay offered shoppers up to 50 per cent off on selected lines during the Black Friday sale.
In the past few years, Boxing Day as also been big.
Last year, you could get discounts of up to 50 per cent on the biggest Beauty Bay brands (just in time to shine at that New Year's Eve party).
Our tips for finding the best deals on Boxing Day
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
New year, new you? December 26th is the best time to update your look – get a heads up on upcoming fashion and footwear sales here, and shop the best Boxing Day 2018 beauty deals here.
Or, new decor…hit refresh come January when furniture and homewares are often half price – these are the best sales to bookmark.
For tech fans, we've rounded up the best tech and gaming deals you can find on Boxing Day.
How much will my Beauty Bay delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £2.95 (it's free for orders over £15) and will take 2-3 working days to arrive.
Click + Collect is the same price.
Currently, there is no Express option – but that will keep your shops super cheap, are we right?
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article