Mark Ronson has revealed the track listing of his upcoming album, Late Night Feelings, which is set to release on June 21 through Sony Music.
Ronson also shared the title track featuring Lykke Li.
Late Night Feelings is a follow-up to Ronson’s 2015 album, Uptown Special.
Artists including Alicia Keys , Miley Cyrus, Lykke Li, Angel Olsen, Yebba, Camila Cabello and King Princess have collaborated with the British singer-songwriter for the 13-track album.
1. Late Night Prelude
2. Late Night Feelings (featuring Lykke Li)
3. Find U Again (featuring Camila Cabello)
4. Piece Of Us (featuring King Princess)
5. Knock Knock Knock (featuring Yebba)
6. Don’t Leave Me Lonely (featuring Yebba)
7. When U Went Away (featuring Yebba)
8. Truth (featuring Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
9. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (featuring Miley Cyrus)
10. True Blue (featuring Angel Olsen)
11. Why Hide (featuring Diana Gordon)
12. 2 AM (featuring Lykke Li)
13. Spinning (featuring Ilsey)
Source: Read Full Article