Michael Avenatti says R. Kelly has already violated conditions of his release

Lawyer Michael Avenatti claimed Tuesday that R. Kelly has already violated the conditions of his release — and he also offered disturbing new details regarding a second sex-assault tape that he turned over to prosecutors in which the disgraced R&B star is allegedly heard saying, “Give me that 14-year-old p—y.”

The “I Believe I Can Fly” singer was released from a Chicago jail Monday after he posted bond and hours after pleading not guilty to charges that he sexually abused four victims, including three underage girls.

Avenatti, who says he represents three alleged Kelly victims, tweeted Tuesday morning: “Upon being released from jail on bond, R Kelly promptly went to the same McDonalds that he preyed on underage girls at for years and proceeded to meet and take pictures with underage girls in violation of his bail conditions…”

Among the conditions of Kelly’s release is that the 52-year-old artist have no contact with females younger than 18.

Photos posted to Instagram show Kelly — wearing a coat, hood and sunglasses — eating French fries with his posse at the fast-food joint in downtown Chicago after being released.

Avenatti said that on Monday, he turned over a second videotape to prosecutors that he claims shows Kelly engaged in a sex act with a 14-year-old girl.

“It leaves no doubt as to R. Kelly’s guilt as to these serious sex crimes against underage girls,” Avenatti said in a tweet Tuesday morning.

In that video, Avenatti says Kelly can be heard “clearly stating” to the victim: “Give me that 14-year-old p—y,” “Show Daddy that 14-year-old p—y,” “Spread those legs and show me that 14-year-old p—y,” and “Give me that 14-year-old booty hole.”

“The victim also refers to herself as being 14 years of age repeatedly on tape,” Avenatti said.

The lawyer also claimed that his legal team has “substantial evidence that R. Kelly and his enablers purposely hid this tape from prosecutors in connection with his 2008 trial and obstructed justice by paying witnesses to assist them in an effort to destroy all copies of the tape prior to the trial.”

Kelly, whose legal name is Robert Kelly, was acquitted of child pornography charges in 2008.

The second video is about 55 minutes long and from 1999 or 2000, Avenatti has said. He would not say whether that video depicted the same girl as in the first sex-assault video he handed over to prosecutors, but TMZ, citing sources, reported that it did.

Avenatti says that in addition to the three alleged Kelly victims — two of whom he says are included in the indictment handed down against the recording artist last week — he represents two whistleblowers and two parents “in the R. Kelly matter.”

“I anticipate additional charges will be filed in the coming weeks,” Avenatti tweeted.

The Grammy-winning singer was arrested Friday on 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse involving incidents from 1998 to 2010.

Kelly’s lawyer has maintained his client’s innocence.

R. Kelly leaves jail after posting bail

Source: Read Full Article