- Khloe Kardashian posted a video of herself on Monday after she won reality star of 2020 at the People's Choice Awards.
- But instead of her acceptance speech, people focused on her face, which some thought looked unrecognizable.
- Kardashian has been accused of debuting multiple "new faces" this year, and those jokes were revived again on Twitter.
- In particular, Kardashian's face shape seems to have morphed, as her chin looks much pointier than it has in the past.
- It's unclear whether Kardashian used a filter on her video.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Khloe Kardashian's face is causing another stir on Twitter.
The 36-year-old businesswoman won reality star of 2020 at the People's Choice Awards on Sunday, and she thanked fans in two selfie videos on Monday.
But instead of her acceptance speech, most people focused on her face, which some thought looked unrecognizable.
Kardashian has been accused of debuting a "new face" multiple times this year. She looked radically different in an Instagram photo back in May and then again in September, which inspired jokes about Kardashian engaging in "Beyoncé cosplay."
Predictably, her new videos sparked similar reactions, with many quipping that a "new Khloe just dropped."
In particular, Kardashian's face shape seems to have morphed, as her chin looks much pointier than it has in the past.
It's more difficult to edit a person's face in a video than it is in a photo, though it's likely that Kardashian applied a face-morphing filter to the videos.
Kardashian previously acknowledged speculation that she heavily edits her photos, or that she's gotten plastic surgery.
Back in May, she replied to a comment from a fan who wrote, "Why do you look so different in all your photos?"
"From my weekly face transplant, clearly," Kardashian wrote.
Source: Read Full Article