Brandon Rossel is the cute new star of Disney Channel’s upcoming series, Fast Layne.
The Latino actor caught up with JJJ to chat about the brand new show, plus revealed 10 Fun Facts about himself, too!
“Fast Layne is an action packed bundle of awesomeness with lots of twists and turns and I can’t wait for you all to tune in!” he told us about the show.
If you missed it, Fast Layne is set to premiere in February. Get the details on JJJ now!
Check out Brandon‘s facts below:
- I’m Cuban and Peruvian and I speak Spanish Fluently.
- I play the drums.
- I’m a middle child and have two other siblings, a younger sister and an older brother.
- I live in Orlando Florida which means I’m close to my favorite place… Disney!
- Favorite sport is soccer.
- I have four best friends.
- Family always comes first for me.
- My first time acting was in a Music Video for UNO 43.
- I auditioned for the show 8 times before I got the role of Cody.
- I’m really close friends with everyone in the cast, we all hang out every time I’m in LA.
Source: Read Full Article