Reality TV star goes to trial for secretly recording sex tape to silence witness

Former reality TV gumshoe Vincent Parco is about to star in another sordid courtroom drama — but this time as the defendant.

Parco, whose show about his family’s private-investigations business aired on Court TV for two seasons, is heading to trial Monday in an alleged scheme to use a secretly recorded sex tape to silence a witness against one of his clients.

The onetime “Parco P.I.” star is charged with multiple counts of unlawful surveillance and promoting prostitution.

He faces up to four years in prison if convicted.

Parco, 69, is accused of pocketing $17,000 as part of a plot to prevent a child sex-assault victim from testifying against since-convicted pedophile Samuel Israel of Brooklyn.

Israel, 46, has admitted paying Parco to set up and record hotel-room romps involving a relative of the victim and a hooker.

The blackmail scam allegedly climaxed two days before Israel was scheduled for trial in 2017, when a stranger approached the relative, showed him the steamy footage and warned him against cooperating.

But the relative instead went to authorities, who say they found the video on Parco’s computer.

Israel pleaded guilty last year to witness tampering and criminal sexual act involving the victim, a female relative who was between 10 and 16 years old when he repeatedly abused her.
He’s serving an eight-year prison sentence.

Parco first made headlines as a key witness in the “Fatal Attraction” case of Westchester teacher Carolyn Warmus, who was convicted in the 1989 murder of her married lover’s wife.

Parco testified that he sold Warmus a .25-caliber Beretta pistol and a silencer a week before Betty Jeanne Solomon was pistol-whipped and shot nine times inside the Greenburgh home she shared with hubby Paul and their teenage daughter.

More than a decade later, he was called to testify before a Manhattan grand jury investigating “soccer-mom madam” Anna Gristina, who later pleaded guilty to running an Upper East Side brothel.

At the time, Parco told The Post that he met Gristina at a networking event for the sugardaddy.com Web site, and that they talked about creating an online match-making service for which “I was going to do the vetting of the prospective members.”

That venture never got off the ground, he said. Parco maintains his innocence in the Israel case, and defense lawyer Peter Gleason said, “Mr. Parco hopes the false narrative the Brooklyn DA publicized has not affected the jury pool.”

Source: Read Full Article