- Look for a win earlier this season
- No more than four races this term
- Stick with horses officially rated 140+
- Lightly-raced types have good record
THE official ratings trend means everything lower than 18 on your racecard faces a tough task — namely Knight In Dubai, Highest Sun, Tully East, Eragon De Chanay, Uradel, Erick Le Rouge, Calie Du Mesnil, Oscar Knight and Joke Dancer.
Download the new Sun Racing app today
The brilliant new app, which is free to download ahead of the Cheltenham Festival, features:
- Best Odds – our odds comparison tool keeps the bookies honest
- Predictor – rank the field by 18 different categories, such as weight, draw, career prize money and jockey wins
- Tips & news – get a steer from the best tipsters in the business in our news tab
Head over to the App Store to download it for free.
Several have yet to past the post first this season — Farclas, Killultagh Vic, Diamond Cauchois, Cracking Smart, William Henry, Bleu Berry, Burbank, Dancing On My Own and Apple’s Shakira.
Wicklow Brave, Vision Des Flos, Lil Rockerfeller, Monbeg Theatre, Ballyandy and Canardier have been on the track too many times this campaign.
PLAY THE SUN RACING CHELTENHAM PREDICTOR GAME AND YOU COULD WIN A SHARE OF £10K
That leaves us with just two and they are both backable prices — Brio Conti and Scarpeta.
There’s not much to separate them given their trainers each have a recent win in the race.
Slight preference is for BRIO CONTI thanks to his decent form in a big field.
Coral Cup trends tip
Brio Conti (Click here to compare the best prices and place your bet)
Source: Read Full Article